Browse our selection!

Visit my Traveling Vineyard site at http://www.travelingvineyard.com/guide/morethanatasting to book a tasting, or to join my team!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Got a new year's resolution to find a new job?

Join my team!

Traveling Vineyard is the most amazing job you could ever imagine! Learn to be a wine educator and
offer in-home tastings. Simply offering two tastings a week can earn you up to $1000 a month!

Launch your career and take advantage of our business-building kit, which includes all the tools you need to succeed. You'll get wine notes, wine tasting glasses, marketing materials, and credits for 2 tasting sets to run your first two events.

Start exploring on our website, then give me a shout. I'll give you all the details and help you launch your wine career!

Liz

Visit my Traveling Vineyard site at http://www.travelingvineyard.com/guide/morethanatasting to browse our great selection of offerings, start an exciting new career, or contact me to book a tasting in your home and try before you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment