Browse our selection!

Visit my Traveling Vineyard site at http://www.travelingvineyard.com/guide/morethanatasting to book a tasting, or to join my team!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 days until Christmas!

Did you know that by December 19th, 60% of all shoppers have yet to START their holiday shopping?

I can help! 

Here are a few last-minute gift ideas:

  • We have our great wine club (requires not physical shipping in time for Christmas... just place your order and tell your recipient about it in a nice Christmas card!)
  • We have gorgeous wine and food gift baskets ranging from the single Bottle  & Brittle $51.95 to the crazy-lotsa-bottles and chocolates and more $300 gift basket. 
  • Stemware! Did you know that wine tastes different depending on the glass you're using? If you need to give a gift that will really make memories, consider a box of our stemware, made of hand-blown lead-free glass. 
  • Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize! We have a great selection of accessories, too. Wine glass tags, drip stoppers, aerators, and more.

Please let me know if I can help make your holiday gift-giving easier on you.

Liz

Visit my WineShop at Home site at http://www.wineshopathome.com/lizlathan to browse our great selection of holiday offerings, or email me at liz@morethanatasting.com to book a tasting in your home and try before you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment